Hey there everyone, just decided to do a rebuild of my original system, I kept only the PSU and Case. I just wanted to get everyones opinion on the system I put together and there is no better place to get smart people's opinions then on toms hardware
So without further ado, my system
- Raidmax Smildon Black Extreme (I know, but i've made some mods so the airflow is pretty decent)
- Rosewill Green Series RG630-S12 630W
- G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL)
- Asus Crosshair IV Formula
- AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @4.03 GHz
- Sapphire 6950
-Samsung Spinpoint F3 1 TB 7200 RPM
-Corsair H50 (as a intake, as well the front fan is, the side fan is exhaust, and there is an exhaust in the drive bay as well)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Also have a HD LED 23 " asus monitor and a acer 19" monitor
So that is my new system, quite happy with it, just wanted everybodys opinion on it, Know where I could have improved or things to know for next time. Anyway any feedback would be greatly appreciated, Thanks !
I also tried to make the system as future proof as possible.