I want to buy Raidmax Altas - your opinion, please

morfil

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2009
I recently bought a Desktop System and I really need a nice Case for it.

I have AsRock 880GM-LE, AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition (3,2 GHz, 8 MB Cache, AM3), DDR 3 TeamGroup Elite with Radiator (4 Gb, 1333 MHz), AMD Radeon integrated graphics HD4250 (1 Gb, Shader 4.1), HDD Western Digital 500 GB (7200 RPM, 8 MB Buffer, SATA II), Sirtec 400W (bottom cooler)

I have found this case and I really like it. But I need to know if I can buy it because the Sirtec has the cooler down and the case has the place for the power supply down, too.... How would the cooler of the power supply draw air?

Another problem is if it has enough space for a giant cooler for the processor (I intent to buy one because the Stock Cooler is really noisy at 7000 RPM to keep it in 45 degrees) and for a new video card (known to be really big)?

Please help me.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156247

vibrantxxninjas

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2011
+1 for the haf 912, for $50 its the best case around in that price range supporting up to 12" cards if you leave the entire hdd bay in and about 15" if you take part of it out... however even when you take part of the hdd bay out, you will still have 2 drive bays available for hard drives and it comes with 2 ssd drive bays...

and this case can fit any cooler on the market as long as it sticks out less than 7 inches from the motherboard however it wont fit any large radiators on the inside of the case if thats what u want..

right now im running a 6870 for a gpu (10" long and there is plenty of headroom, also this case has a great airflow to it and helps to keep my components cool which is a plus for me since i like to overclock

even though the inside isnt painted black and not every drive bay is tool less, its other features definitely make up for it.