Tank-0-Tronic

I can't seem to find this anywhere....

How exactly do the Tank-0-Tronic exo techs apply mathematically to the
growth rate?

General Kael

I believe the Tank-O-Tronics are a multiplier (A = *0.2). Multiply it
by the natural growth rate to get the additional growth.

So a 5% growth rate with TOT A would be 0.05 + 0.05 * 0.2 = 6%

With TOT A,B,C I think it would be:
X=0.05 + 0.05 * 0.2 = 0.06
Y=X + X * 0.5 = 0.09
Z=Y + Y * 0.7 = 0.153 = 15.3%

Hmm... That seems quite large, but you would be paying 158,000 MC
for it every turn.

General Kael schrieb:
> I can't seem to find this anywhere....
>
> How exactly do the Tank-0-Tronic exo techs apply mathematically to the
> growth rate?
>
> General Kael

Growth rate=(RaceGrowthParam+TOTA+TOTB+TOTC)/100*Rest

Rest=0.05*HappynessMod*UnderCityMod*FoodStockPileMod*BorgKingMod*PopulationMod*PSPMod

Something left? I don't know...

GFM GToeroe

TOT A brings you up *1,2; TOT B bring up *1,7 and TOT C *1,7 of your total
grow rate.
You can easily check this by comparing you crew report with the number
VidiVici can calculate for you (as crew report is always one turn behind,
beware of other factors like happyness, food etc. personal in pod are not
counted in crew report and in VV either, cause they are not in CSV files).

So Amarantine is right, Gabor, too, if you put in 1,2; 1,5 and 1,7 for TOT
ET in his formula. Shipcalc will give you the same numbers.

Greetings
Sebastian

Sebastian schrieb:

> So Amarantine is right, Gabor, too, if you put in 1,2; 1,5 and 1,7 for TOT
> ET in his formula. Shipcalc will give you the same numbers.

Yes, you are right.

GFM GToeroe