Your question

Super Eco Cost Build

Tags:
  • Build
  • Basic
  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
March 24, 2011 12:41:43 PM

Hello there, I'm looking to build a very basic PC tower for minimal cost.

Realisticly the PC would be able to run Windows, and general internet surfing and not struggle with general tasks.

I understand here its where you are looking at using lower qaulity parts.

Aiming for a budget as low as possible isnt great, but maybe able to salave case/PSU off the old broken PC this is built to replace.

Thanks to anyone who gives this a go. and If I am missing anyway, sorry. I'll continue to shop for parts myself but I'm not great, and the cost is double what I can spend.

More about : super eco cost build

March 24, 2011 10:42:45 PM

Ah, Im a UK user and would probably buy off somewhere like Ebuyer, I heard today sometimes it is better to buy pre-built towers, what are your thoughts on this?

and Thanks a lot :) 
Related resources
March 25, 2011 12:16:30 AM

well if you can find a pre-built system cheaper than that then go for it. sometimes it is cheaper to build yourself
March 25, 2011 12:17:46 AM

I thought it would be cheaper to do the build yourself, thats why I was looking, but was told to consider looking at prebuilds, I have been searching today, and they cant match the above at all, not even half, so it appears building is the way!
March 25, 2011 1:03:33 AM

I've been shopping around and came up with this (still trying to beat it and make it cheaper if possible) - and a little bit worried that the parts I selected may not work together, or I'm missing something.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16648064/ebuyer.png
!