Buy directly from EVGA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 362816

My dad just approved that i can get a gtx 580 and the 580 back plate from evga. i usally buy from newegg but we think it would be a better idea to buy directly from them. If anyone have ever ordered from them before how fast is there shipping and what not.

why would there be any difference? buy the evga were ever you can get it cheaply buying it directly from evga is not going to increase the warranty at all and most of the time it will be more then say a newegg or tiger direct which model are you considering? what is it priced on newegg vs evga, which ever is cheapest buy it there newegg shipping is usually amongst the quickest anyways

D

Deleted member 362816

Evga is lower then tigerdirect and the same price as newegg and i get a free 20$ backplate from evga aso free shipping newegg is 7.99

huh whats the purpose of that just to cover the back of the board? kinda worthless unless it serves some cooling function imo, but if its protective and free and cheaper at evga to buy you made the right choice, just wandering what the heck is that thing for, I mean its not like its a waterblock or something

how? that makes no sense, its not like it has heat spreaders on it? I would just think that it is to protect the back of your card/make it more durable which is kinda worthless but may look nice, let me know if it makes a difference temp wise with it on and off, I doubt it does but am curious to know

Status
Not open for further replies.