News from Tim?

Hi guys,

Has there been any news, rumors or something else semi-official from
Tim lately? 't seems as if he went somewhat quiet after getting so much
done in April. I don't want to annoy or grumble but at least SOME news
every 3 month or so would be cool :-)

bye bye

Fabian
7 answers Last reply
More about news

    He's replied to e-mail recently, so he hasn't been abducted by aliens
    or eaten by the dreaded space goat.

    Speaking of space goats, that seems like a prime candidate for an
    add-on, once the game goes gold.

    Anyone know what tim thinks of the wiki, and the project of rewriting the
    doc by the news group ?

    Any succees to make new ship movement code for the Vcr ?

    Lord Lancelot

    "Amaranthine" wrote in message
    > He's replied to e-mail recently, so he hasn't been abducted by aliens
    > or eaten by the dreaded space goat.
    >
    > Speaking of space goats, that seems like a prime candidate for an
    > add-on, once the game goes gold.

    FYI
    There is a "Work In Progress" item for "Mutant Star Goats" on the Derelict
    Project.
    It's still open for discussion but it's basically a space monster that feeds
    on stars (causing them to cool down) and breeds in them (causing them to
    heat up) and the kiddies eat mines. Mum and Dad should look identical but
    one is harmless and the other one is extremely dangerous - guess which is
    which! For that to happen there would need to be a change to the amount of
    detail provided in scans. Hmmn
    Unfortunately - the name "Mutant Star Goat" is probably only a place
    holder - I'm not sure Greg likes the name.
    Graphics is in place, but nothing on stats.

    The Derelict Project is a area to discuss and promote ideas for NPC or AI
    items for the game with the aim of getting these included in the game via
    the Derelict Project Racepack (Race 847). It has been a bit quiet lately but
    you are all invited to send in comments ideas, stats or graphics.

    http://www.vgap4-info.org.uk/derelict/
    click "DP Work In Progress" to find the Goat.

    You can also find 40 odd other "ideas" and concepts that were brainstormed
    by a small group that you are also invited to view and comment on or add to.
    Send communications regarding the "Ideas" section to me.

    Just a quick plug!

    Cheers!
    --
    Olly
    dp_ideas@twoflower.fsnet.co.uk

    > Anyone know what tim thinks of the wiki, and the project of rewriting the
    > doc by the news group ?

    The last time the Docs were reviewed Tim copied the pages Doc sent to him on
    his page. I think he has not changes his mind.

    Greetings
    Sebastian

    "If there is a Giant Space Goat don't we need telephone sanitizers added in
    the same upgrade?" asks Beezle looking nervously at his phone.

    Fabian wrote:
    > Hi guys,
    >
    > Has there been any news, rumors or something else semi-official from
    > Tim lately? 't seems as if he went somewhat quiet after getting so much
    > done in April. I don't want to annoy or grumble but at least SOME news
    > every 3 month or so would be cool :-)
    >
    > bye bye
    >
    > Fabian

    I believe he is having consultations with Dr. Summeroff. Can't blame him
    new house, newly married... He probably is just enjoying his summer.

    Well...if we are going to have Space Goats, it seems only fair that
    somehow the name Capricorn finds its way in there.

    Eh?

    Monk

Tim Games Video Games