VGAP4 Assistant v1.3 error

Last response: in Video Games
August 1, 2005 3:23:23 PM

I just installed VGAP4 Assistant v1.3
(putting vgap4assistant13.exe and qv4data.exe in my vgap 4 dir C:\Planets4)

I made my CSV Files in my current games.

I run vgap4assistant13.exe, it create it's own dir, and a sub dir for my
games.

The following files are created in my games sub folder

Turn36_Hulls.csv
Turn36_Player25_Base.csv
Turn36_Player25_Planet.csv
Turn36_Player25_Ship.csv

but the dos box stop at writing planets4 big bang host script file

and I get the following error

Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library
Debug Error!
Program: C:\Planets4\vgap4assistant13.exe
Module: C:\Planets4\vgap4assistant13.exe
File:
Run-Time Check Failure #2 - Stack around the variable `hg` was corrupted.
(press retry to debug the application)

I have Win Xp pro fr, sp2

Any idea to solve this ?

Lord Lancelot

More about : vgap4 assistant error

August 2, 2005 3:00:38 AM

Please send your CSV files and CSFInfo.txt file to rickglover at
paulhastings dot com and I'll debug it. Thanks!

Magik
August 2, 2005 11:26:54 AM

Thanks! I found the error and will include the fix in the next
release. I'm wrapping up the turn comparison code and will post it
when ready.

Magik
August 3, 2005 2:14:09 PM

I had 2-3 trouble / bug, and not it's working 100%.

Thanks again

Any serious vgap player should get this tool, (don't forget dipplomat and
ship calculator).

Lord Lancelot
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 2:15:30 PM