VGAP4 Assistant v1.3 error

I just installed VGAP4 Assistant v1.3
(putting vgap4assistant13.exe and qv4data.exe in my vgap 4 dir C:\Planets4)

I made my CSV Files in my current games.

I run vgap4assistant13.exe, it create it's own dir, and a sub dir for my
games.

The following files are created in my games sub folder

Turn36_Hulls.csv
Turn36_Player25_Base.csv
Turn36_Player25_Planet.csv
Turn36_Player25_Ship.csv

but the dos box stop at writing planets4 big bang host script file

and I get the following error

Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library
Debug Error!
Program: C:\Planets4\vgap4assistant13.exe
Module: C:\Planets4\vgap4assistant13.exe
File:
Run-Time Check Failure #2 - Stack around the variable `hg` was corrupted.
(press retry to debug the application)

I have Win Xp pro fr, sp2

Any idea to solve this ?

Lord Lancelot
4 answers Last reply
More about vgap4 assistant error

    Please send your CSV files and CSFInfo.txt file to rickglover at
    paulhastings dot com and I'll debug it. Thanks!

    Magik

    Thanks! I found the error and will include the fix in the next
    release. I'm wrapping up the turn comparison code and will post it
    when ready.

    Magik

    I had 2-3 trouble / bug, and not it's working 100%.

    Thanks again

    Any serious vgap player should get this tool, (don't forget dipplomat and
    ship calculator).

    Lord Lancelot

    >I had 2-3 trouble / bug, and NOW it's working 100%.
    >
    > Thanks again
    >
    > Any serious vgap player should get this tool, (don't forget dipplomat and
    > ship calculator).
    >
    > Lord Lancelot

Games Debugger Video Games