Motherboard for Dell studio 1749

I yanked my keyboard out of my motherboard 'accidentally'. So the thin plastic clip that keeps it in place broke...and keeping the ribbon in-place -snug is not happening. How could I replace that clip or do I need a new board. Dell sold me a new keyboard, and then said the clip is not a part that comes with the keyboard. any suggestions?
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about motherboard dell studio 1749
  1. Best answer
    Tape it down with nylon reinforced adhesive tape, or duct tape, if the clip is not part of the grounding (it is plastic so it may not be grounding).
  2. kool. tnx
  3. Best answer selected by tallman4ull.
Ask a new question

Read More

Dell Motherboards Keyboards Components