Formulas

Where could I find a list of all (publics) VGAP4 Formulas? Are there
any site? I've looking for them in several sites but, don't found much.

Greetings :)
8 answers Last reply
More about formulas

    Scattered around. Which ones are you most interested in?

    - Growth Rate vs Cities, Smelters, Happiness, etc
    - Troop recruitment vs Food, etc
    - Natives join rate and others
    - Ground Assault
    - Ship Damage by weappons, Minefields, etc
    - Contraband
    - Crime
    - Special features like Cantinas, Hyper Late, Gun Zero, etc
    - etc.

    ... you know, all the formulas :)

    If there aren't a site, i would do it and collect all formulas in it.

    Greetings :)

    http://shove-it.de/open/jochen/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
    VGA Planets 4 Wiki.
    This Wiki is meant to be a tool for the community to develop... well
    whatever it wants to.
    All VGA Planets 4 Players are encouraged to contribute to this project.

    It would be a good place, just make a section formulas.

    It's better to try t have everything at one place.

    Lord Lancelot

    "Myflowers" <apunzi@ono.com> wrote:

    Web sites that are good starting points are:

    http://www.stevens-home.com/VGAP4/VGAP4.htm

    http://www.saarlandoutpost.com/

    http://www.furfur.demon.co.uk/geop/index.html

    Success!
    Malcolm.

    >- Growth Rate vs Cities, Smelters, Happiness, etc
    >- Troop recruitment vs Food, etc
    >- Natives join rate and others
    >- Ground Assault
    >- Ship Damage by weappons, Minefields, etc
    >- Contraband
    >- Crime
    >- Special features like Cantinas, Hyper Late, Gun Zero, etc
    >- etc.
    >
    >.. you know, all the formulas :)
    >
    >If there aren't a site, i would do it and collect all formulas in it.
    >
    >Greetings :)

    Thanks, but...

    Neither of this site have a section of formulas or his documentation do
    not include formulas, but information about different natives join
    percentage, etc. I'm looking for all of this: formulas and differences
    between natives, ships, wings, structures, races, etc.

    Diplomat and Shipcalc use a lot of formulas, where took they this
    formulas from?

    Why is it so difficult to find them?
    Where are the programmers?
    Why they do not respond?
    Did they use reverse engineering?
    Is it Top Secret?
    Have a special agreement with Tim?

    Greetings :)

    Take a look at www dot saarlandoutpost dot com / clausimu /
    There you´ll find a lot.
    And search the newsgroup via google.
    Nearly every formula that exists is mentioned once in this group.

    Greetings
    Sebastian

    Myflowers schrieb:
    > Where could I find a list of all (publics) VGAP4 Formulas? Are there
    > any site? I've looking for them in several sites but, don't found much.
    >

    > Greetings :)

    Don't bother too much with formulas for GC or boarding. There a two
    exact excel tools build in in Diplomat which deal with this both subjects.

    Download shipcalc and look at the formulas. There you find also a much.
    Then on http://www.saarlandoutpost.com/clausimu/ you will find a much
    Also look on http://www.kolumbus.fi/sidewinder/sandy.htm but be careful
    this site is pretty old. Also http://www.faqplanets4.tk/ looks pretty
    cool. And not to forget: http://www.furfur.demon.co.uk/geop/vgap4.htm

    I think there you find almost all you need (but you do not find the CB
    gather formulas there... ;P)

    GFM GToeroe

    > Neither of this site have a section of formulas or his documentation do
    > not include formulas, but information about different natives join
    > percentage, etc. I'm looking for all of this: formulas and differences
    > between natives, ships, wings, structures, races, etc.
    >
    > Diplomat and Shipcalc use a lot of formulas, where took they this
    > formulas from?

    Hi,
    i take the formulas for shipcalc from this newsgroup or from the mailing
    lists (or from Tims docu). If somebody finds a mistake in shipcalc, tell
    me and i will change it if possible.

    > Why is it so difficult to find them?

    It is difficult to collect them and it is even more difficult to make a
    documentation about them.

    > Where are the programmers?

    Here ;-) (well, sometimes...)

    > Have a special agreement with Tim?

    No, i just collect stuff from the lists.

    Regards,
    Andreas Benne

    ---
    w^3<dot>SaarlandOutpost<dot>com