rk2m2002

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
Hello,
hi there every1
im having trouble at getting solutions to my problem.
1. my games will crash randomly to desktop.
2. the games i played are cod black ops, medal of honor, dragon age, bbc battlefield 2, fifa 11, etc.
3. All these games can be played sometimes stably with hours without any crashes.
4. my specs are cpu: phenom ii x4 945 gfx: radeon hd 5670 RAM 2gb OS: windows xp 32bit
5. My temps never cross 60 at full load.

vvhocare5

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2008
There isnt even a bit of information here to help you. CTD's get triggered by bad drivers, memory, heat, etc...

Temps never go above 60 - on what?? CPU or GPU?
And because something works, is not an indicator of anything. If something causes a failure, then you have a problem. That it runs something ok does not mean anything...

So basics, basics.....
Update your driver. Get the latest, uninstall the existing one, run Driversweeper in Safe mode, install driver. Does it work...?

If no, then run memtest and Prime for at least 30 minutes each. Does it fail or not? Fail means memory issue

Are CPU and GPU temps ok?
What size is your PSU? How old? PSU's controls a lot of stability - any chance you can swap one out...

rk2m2002

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
sorry dude for replying late..and thanks for ur suggestion. the temps i mention refer to both cpu and gpu..and i will try updating the drivers as you said..thanx