Sign in with
Your question

Need help finding budget Motherboard/GPU for AMD Phenom II 1090T BE..

Last response: in CPUs
June 25, 2011 4:56:20 PM

Hi, I'm in the process of building a computer primarily for HD video editing in Sony Vegas, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Premiere Pro, possibly some gaming at one point. I've picked out my processor, said in the title. I'm needing a motherboard that won't break the bank. I've read that I'll need some $300 Asus board and in other places that I can get away with a $50 ESC. I know what I would say, above average on most computer parts, but when it comes to motherboards, I am clueless. My budget after rebates is $75, but higher if that amount isn't possible. It doesn't have to be something I can overclock with, I highly doubt I'd need that much power. I don't know the cons of getting a cheap board that could handle my processor, if anyone could tell me some, that would be great. As for the graphics card, I need something that would help me when editing in Adobe Premiere(smooth previewing) and also mild gaming capabilities like COD(doesn't need to be maxed settings) etc. My budget with rebates is around $60. I know my budget is low, but I feel that it can be done with enough research. Anyway, any suggestions would be great.

Thanks,
Johnny
!