Sign in with
Your question

NVIDIA GeForce 9500GS 512MB Installation

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 20, 2011 10:26:13 PM

I just received my NVIDIA GeForce 9500GS 512MB Graphics card, and do not have a manual or any information on installing the card into my computer! Is there any way to get a manual for this card and installation instructions?
a b Î Nvidia
a c 172 U Graphics card
January 21, 2011 12:02:21 AM

Let me guess you got this on the cheap from amazon. Beyond that it is plug and play thus very easy to install. Pop in the card and once done power on the machine and once ready install the driver package.
m
l
Related resources
January 21, 2011 3:13:23 AM

nforce4max said:
Let me guess you got this on the cheap from amazon. Beyond that it is plug and play thus very easy to install. Pop in the card and once done power on the machine and once ready install the driver package.

You guessed correctly (now I feel like a total ID 10 T even for asking, but thanks for the reply anyway... I was honestly dissappointed with Amazon and the way the new card was delivered to me supposedly new, came with no packaging other than the shipping bubble wrap, no such manual of any sort or even an installation CD these things usually come with... guess it was a farily cheap learning experience. Evem to save some money, I would strongly suggest staying away from Amazon.com and really do your research on the product you plan to purchase. (NO DUH!)
Thanks again!
m
l
!