A good graphic card for world of warcraft with no lag? Help!

Hi,
I have a question..
I have the game World of Warcraft,and i have an Advent laptop that has:
Windows Vista, Home Premium
Processor:Intel(R)Pentium(R)Dual CPU T3200 @ 2.00GHz 2.00GHz
Memory(RAM):2GB

I want to change the Graphic Card in my computer because the one i have at the moment is lagging and its annoying me when i play wow. :bounce:
I want to ask that, is a GMA X4500 Graphic Card good for World of Warcraft or is there better one?
Thanks all your answers! :hello:
7 answers Last reply
More about good graphic card world warcraft help
  1. You can't change the GPU on a laptop.

Gotta buy a new machine. Sorry!
  2. Most laptops are not meant for gaming as the term is coined lagtop. Most laptops are mostly for work and web ect. Build a proper gaming rig or purchase a laptop with decent specs intended for high end gaming or 3d work.
  3. Unless you laptop was a gaming machine or 'custom built (i.e. Clevo), you're not gonna be able to swap out that GPU.
  4. Most of the time laptop GPU's are meant to be the cheapiest.Barely allowing you to run the OS and some low res movies.
  5. A $600 desktop rig is good enough lol. Go for it
  6. Warlet said:
    Hi,
    I have a question..
    I have the game World of Warcraft,and i have an Advent laptop that has:
    Windows Vista, Home Premium
    Processor:Intel(R)Pentium(R)Dual CPU T3200 @ 2.00GHz 2.00GHz
    Memory(RAM):2GB

I want to change the Graphic Card in my computer because the one i have at the moment is lagging and its annoying me when i play wow. :bounce:
    I want to ask that, is a GMA X4500 Graphic Card good for World of Warcraft or is there better one?
    Thanks all your answers! :hello:

---------------------------------------------------->press esc, option, graphic, graphic, custom, and put it to low... the lower one! I had the same problem and I did it... isnt really nice! but i never lag and i have exactly same compu of your but mine is 3G... before my bgs lags and instance too but now all its alright! try it!
  7. press esc, option, graphic, graphic, custom, and put it low... the lower one! i had the same problem and i did it... isnt really nice! but i never lag and i have exactly same compu of your but mine is 3G... before my bgs lags and instance too but now all its alright! try it! I'm sure you'll se a difference!!! good luck dear
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards World Of Warcraft Graphics