A good graphic card for world of warcraft with no lag? Help!

Warlet

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
Hi,
I have a question..
I have the game World of Warcraft,and i have an Advent laptop that has:
Windows Vista, Home Premium
Processor:Intel(R)Pentium(R)Dual CPU T3200 @ 2.00GHz 2.00GHz
Memory(RAM):2GB

I want to change the Graphic Card in my computer because the one i have at the moment is lagging and its annoying me when i play wow. :bounce:
I want to ask that, is a GMA X4500 Graphic Card good for World of Warcraft or is there better one?
Thanks all your answers! :hello:

Most laptops are not meant for gaming as the term is coined lagtop. Most laptops are mostly for work and web ect. Build a proper gaming rig or purchase a laptop with decent specs intended for high end gaming or 3d work.

lady-fanny

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011

---------------------------------------------------->press esc, option, graphic, graphic, custom, and put it to low... the lower one! I had the same problem and I did it... isnt really nice! but i never lag and i have exactly same compu of your but mine is 3G... before my bgs lags and instance too but now all its alright! try it!

lady-fanny

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
press esc, option, graphic, graphic, custom, and put it low... the lower one! i had the same problem and i did it... isnt really nice! but i never lag and i have exactly same compu of your but mine is 3G... before my bgs lags and instance too but now all its alright! try it! I'm sure you'll se a difference!!! good luck dear