Please help me .. my computer doesnt recognized my Speaker ..

-jB

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2011
Hello guys , i reaLLy need your heLp .. Ive been googLing my Last 8 hours of my Life and i cant realy figure it out how to make it work ..
ok here we go ,

my mobo is Msi p67A-g43 ( ALC892 ) and speakers Cyber Acoustics 3 pc Subwoofer/Satellite System CA-3602 ..

on my first day of buiLding my computer , i dont have internet yet and im playing songs on my woofer using the sampLe music on my dekstop and after 3days my Order arrives and i used Wireless Adapter Asus PCE-n13 .. installed all update that windows 7 ultimate suggested and im not sure if thats the one that made this all happen and figured out my sound is not working ..

tried everything i see on googLe ( yea almost everything page 1 to 5 googLe )
-disable/enable on device manager .. Windows 7 Audio restart .. DLed from the Drivers from Realtek , From MSI , and i even used the CD drivers that comes with mobo .. and oh i uninstall the reaLtek in add/remove before i install another Realtek driver.. and i reformat my computer now hoping it will work the first day it did ..

pLease heLp me .. im reaLLy tired .. i dont know what to do .. havent got sleep yet and have to work now .. pLease im gonna repLy in 10hours .. and we can chat ..