Just to be sure

that everybody know this:

combatless BL boarding is still possible after tick 50.

GFM GToeroe

Boarding with BL and a docked assault Pod works? I mean, Assault Pods
can Board Enemy Ships before tick 50?

e.i. Draco Marauder (BL and a 20K Troops and 20HG Assault Pod docked)
vs Robot Instrumentaly ?

Greetings :)

If you can get to exactly (04,04) away... this is what you speak of,
correct?

@Gabor: Is it possible(luck) or predicable?

BTW: Does anyone know the exact range at wich combat occours? Roumors says
it isn?t 5ly an more.

Greetings
Sebastian

david_bandy@hotmail.com schrieb:
> If you can get to exactly (04,04) away... this is what you speak of,
> correct?

Well, Lord Owl sent this what you mean to Tim and it was fixed (I think
so). I simmed the 4,4 point and it seems not to work anymore, but at
least some combinations of (+-4,+-5) and (+-5,+-4) work. Aproaching
under 45° seems not to work anymore.

So it is something for taking out sitting ducks...

GFM GToeroe

Sebastian schrieb:
> @Gabor: Is it possible(luck) or predicable?
If you hit the wanted offset it works, but very difficult ot manage
which moving objects.

GFM GToeroe

Myflowers schrieb:
> Boarding with BL and a docked assault Pod works? I mean, Assault Pods
> can Board Enemy Ships before tick 50?
>
> e.i. Draco Marauder (BL and a 20K Troops and 20HG Assault Pod docked)
> vs Robot Instrumentaly ?
>
> Greetings :)

Yes, would be nice if you could confirm the observations.

GFM GToeroe

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts