Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Asus smartdoctor can not find graphics card information

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a c 141 U Graphics card
January 21, 2011 4:38:03 PM

what is the rest of your system spec? have you tried re-install the software? IMO it is better for you to use MSI Afterburner for this kind of thing. the interface are much more friendly user and easier to use than asus smart doctor. don't worry about the brand though, MSI Afterburner should work on most modern card from nvidia and amd regardless vendor
January 21, 2011 5:00:56 PM

i have a amd2 phenom x4 9550 quad core black edtion 12 gigs of ram asus mb m4n82 windows 7 ultimate (32bit)

yes i tried to do a reinstall but i still get it
Related resources
a c 141 U Graphics card
January 21, 2011 11:00:40 PM

maybe you can do this: uninstall the software and then run ccleaner program to clean the registery. after than re-install the sofware again or you can do clean install your grafic card driver. but your system have 12GB of RAM yet you only use 32bit of windows. 32bit bit OS wont detect more than 4GB of RAM including of VGA RAM meaning that if you have VGA with 1GB of RAM your system might only detect 3GB for your system RAM and can only use that much. i think it is better for you to get 64 bit windows to make use all available RAM in your system
January 22, 2011 12:00:45 AM

yeah i see that it isn't detecting it now that you pointed that out to me thanks i will give that a try
January 22, 2011 12:32:53 AM

Obviously you know what card is in your computer, and if it's working correctly, what difference does the ASUS software provide? CPU-Z will tell you a lot about the hardware your computer is using. If it's doing and playing everything you want it to, get with it!!
a c 141 U Graphics card
January 22, 2011 12:38:09 AM

marcellis22 said:
Obviously you know what card is in your computer, and if it's working correctly, what difference does the ASUS software provide? CPU-Z will tell you a lot about the hardware your computer is using. If it's doing and playing everything you want it to, get with it!!

some people just want to monitor the gpu stats. normally this kind of software have some useful tool such as manual fan control and temperature monitoring.
January 22, 2011 1:41:12 AM

Some people might say so, are you a mindless reader? The OP says NOTHING about what he's looking for...
a c 271 U Graphics card
a b Ĉ ASUS
July 17, 2011 1:20:17 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!