• Networking
Last response: in Networking
Anonymous
July 25, 2010 11:57:30 PM

Hello,
how to change proxy setting and im not a administrator

More about : proxy settings

July 26, 2010 5:19:33 PM

Did your administrator set your proxy settings, and then restrict your ability to change them?
m
l
April 8, 2015 7:18:52 PM

Mr GTVR: The person asking said: "I am not an administrator". You should take this to mean that the person is sitting
at their own lonely Win XP, Vista, Win 7 computer at home, and that they want to set or change Proxy Settings, most likely in order to solve a "connectivity issue with the internet". It is also likely that the person does not know what a
Proxy Server is, and they will likely have not a single clue as to which proxy settings to TYPE INTO THE ADDRESS BOX
AND INTO THE PORT BOX. I can't help them either because Microsoft keeps these settings a secret, apparently.

Now try again to answer the question.
m
l
April 9, 2015 12:19:33 AM

WildandWoolyMammoth said:
Mr GTVR: The person asking said: "I am not an administrator". You should take this to mean that the person is sitting
at their own lonely Win XP, Vista, Win 7 computer at home, and that they want to set or change Proxy Settings, most likely in order to solve a "connectivity issue with the internet". It is also likely that the person does not know what a
Proxy Server is, and they will likely have not a single clue as to which proxy settings to TYPE INTO THE ADDRESS BOX
AND INTO THE PORT BOX. I can't help them either because Microsoft keeps these settings a secret, apparently.

Now try again to answer the question.

Watch the dates on the post.....likely nobody cares 5 years later
m
l