Race packs

monk

Distinguished
May 25, 2004

What are the current race packs version that are being used and where
can they be downloaded from?

In my shipcalc, I noticed it was version 101. I was told these are old.
Does anyone know where to get the most current race packs?

Monk

http://www.vgaplanets.com/v4beta.htm

under RACES and 3rd PARTY RACES

Lord Lancelot