Suggest a MB for the following AMD CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

vin20

Honorable
Feb 29, 2012
I've been using AMD phenom 2 X4 920(125w) for 2 years and my motherboard got fried. Now i really don't have the money to build a new PC, so i am looking for a new motherboard which supports the CPU i have. So far i have looked in many a websites but alas, no success. Almost all of them are either Deactivated or Out of Stock. And i live in India, so shipping would also be a problem. Can any of you kind folks suggest a solution to my problem? Or am i doomed?

Solution
Ebay should ship to India. It depends on what the seller is willing to do and many of them ship internationally. You would need to check with an individual seller and/or item, it should be stated in the shipping information of an item if it ships internationally and if so what places it does and/or does not ship to.
Hi there,

Supports CPU up to 140W

ASRock A770DE+ AM3/AM2+/AM2 AMD 770 ATX AMD Motherboard

In stock.

$53.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157226

13-157-226-Z03

Ebay should ship to India. It depends on what the seller is willing to do and many of them ship internationally. You would need to check with an individual seller and/or item, it should be stated in the shipping information of an item if it ships internationally and if so what places it does and/or does not ship to.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.