Enforcers, natives and complex tax bug

It appears that the enforcers are not currently getting the 2.5X bonus
when they have complex settings turned on. In my base I was running
all the numbers just to see and I calculated that without the bonus my
meager natives should produce a whopping 44mcs. I gave an order to pod
off the natives and lo and behold my income dropped 44 mcs. If I were
to get the 2.5x bonus they should be producing 110. A quick couple of
sims showed that it is not just a client issue and that the money
doesn't show up anyway. All other tax settings show (and recieve) the
correct tax bonus.

General Kael.

I would agree. The same is happening in my game when I am the
enforcers. I have had to stick to Enslavement.