Made a few fast sims (Fighter vs ship) Who can help?

Last response: in Video Games
August 10, 2005 12:34:49 AM

Made a few fast sims. Who can help?
Name: Ship: Chicken McNugget
Type: Ship Owner: Empire 2
Hull Class: Off-World Colony
Decoys Dropped: 0 Internal Explosions: 0
Shields START: 0% ENDING: 0%
Armor START: 0% ENDING: 0%
Hull START: 100% ENDING: 0%
Entered: 0 Exited: ( No Exit )

Name: Wing: Aczanny Wing 10000/0/0
Type: Fighter Wing
Owner: Empire 1
--Weapons Fired From: [ Ship: Chicken McNugget ]--
---Missed Shots---

--Return Fire From: [ Wing: Aczanny Wing 10000/0/0 ]--
Fighter Beam: 265 << HIT >> Laser
---Missed Shots---

These 265 shots where fired in one tick.

"Hull Damage = 5 + (100/hullmass+50) * ((Power*(parts
modifier/100))*(Rnd*0.25+1.25))"

=5+100/10050*4*30/100*(5/4+1/4 Rnd)
=5+0.015+0.003*rnd~5

265*5=1325

So I guess these damage values are 1/10 percents, correct?

Name: Ship: Chicken McNugget
Type: Ship Owner: Empire 2
Hull Class: Off-World Colony
Decoys Dropped: 0 Internal Explosions: 0
Shields START: 100% ENDING: 9%
Armor START: 0% ENDING: 0%
Hull START: 100% ENDING: 100%
Entered: 0 Exited: ( No Exit )

Name: Wing: Aczanny Wing 1000/0/0
Type: Fighter Wing
Owner: Empire 1
--Weapons Fired From: [ Ship: Chicken McNugget ]--
---Missed Shots---

--Return Fire From: [ Wing: Aczanny Wing 1000/0/0 ]--
Fighter Beam: 466 << HIT >> Laser
---Missed Shots---

(Funny: Combat stops at tick 814)

"Drains (Power) from Shields."

91%*3000= 2730
466*4=1864 ??

What do I miss here?
Name: Ship: Chicken McNugget
Type: Ship Owner: Empire 2
Hull Class: Off-World Colony
Decoys Dropped: 0 Internal Explosions: 0
Shields START: 0% ENDING: 0%
Armor START: 100% ENDING: 94%
Hull START: 100% ENDING: 100%
Entered: 0 Exited: ( No Exit )

Name: Wing: Aczanny Wing 1000/0/0
Type: Fighter Wing
Owner: Empire 1
--Weapons Fired From: [ Ship: Chicken McNugget ]--
---Missed Shots---

--Return Fire From: [ Wing: Aczanny Wing 1000/0/0 ]--
Fighter Beam: 353 << HIT >> Laser
---Missed Shots---

(Funny: Combat stops at tick 815)

"Drains (Power/2-1) from Armor.
50% chance to drain 1 additional point of Armor."

353* (4/2-1)+353/2=529

0,06*20,000=1200 ??

What Do I miss here?

Thanks in advance.

GFM GToeroe
Anonymous
August 10, 2005 12:49:58 AM

I cannot help you but I can say that I did some sims, too.
When I used Aczanny T1 I always have more than 1 fighter shot down per hit.
How could this be?

When I used a Rebel T1 wing I have shoot down a 2000 Robot fighter wing
(only T1) with only 107 hits ??????

I don?t know what VCR shows you as hits and misses from fighters. But
somehow it doesn?t fit together.

Greetings
Sebastian
Anonymous
August 10, 2005 7:14:00 PM

Sebastian schrieb:
> I cannot help you but I can say that I did some sims, too.
> When I used Aczanny T1 I always have more than 1 fighter shot down per hit.
> How could this be?
>
> When I used a Rebel T1 wing I have shoot down a 2000 Robot fighter wing
> (only T1) with only 107 hits ??????
>
> I don?t know what VCR shows you as hits and misses from fighters. But
> somehow it doesn?t fit together.
>
> Greetings
> Sebastian

Well, the explanation for this all could be the circumstance that these
days it has become visible that a single fighter within a wing shal be
able to do more than one shot per combat tick.

GFM GToeroe
!