When the Beaver offers you a fish...

dhlucke

Polypheme
...You take the fish!

Actually, in Diablo 2, I'm a level 25 Druid and I still have my original NPC women with me at level 25. Basically we are unstoppable. That is, we were...

I just died for the first time so I thought I'd ask...
I have the NPC equiped with a bow since that's the only thing she'll take. I don't understand why though. Why can't she use anything else? Not even a crossbow works. She's got the other hand slot still open but I don't know what to do with it. Nothing seems to work...

Any suggestions?

<font color=red>Yeah, I took a crap on your lawn. Whatcha gonna do about it?</font color=red>

dhlucke

Polypheme
Damn you all for not replying !! :)

Actually I figured it out. I actually read the manual. Never really done that before. Apparently each NPC can only handle one type of weapon class. I'm not in the mood to bump down to a level 19 NPC though so I'll just keep my lady...

<font color=red>Yeah, I took a crap on your lawn. Whatcha gonna do about it?</font color=red>

dhlucke

Polypheme
LOL...it's about diablo2 though...

The beaver quote is from Dr Doolittle 2. I had to use it. Thought it was funny. The racoon says it.

TheAntipop

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
yea, glad you figured it out. i would have told you that but i just read this. oh, and wait until act 5 hell mode: i have a level 79 barbarian mercenary. hehehe.

eh, i'll procrastinate later...

dhlucke

Polypheme
I just started Act 5...got there with a level 25 Druid. Felt pretty fast, but I've been playing like crazy. My character is insane, but I'm completely filled with charms and I have put all my points into dex and str. My damage is close to 200 with my fury...

Ah...so addicting....