S710a

Last response: in Network Providers
May 15, 2005 9:33:57 PM

I just got this phone and really like it. A couple of questions:

1) I can't seem to enter a "pause" when inputing a number. For example I
want to check the office voicemail and so I want to dial the number, pause,
then transmit the passcode. I should be able to do this automatically. How
do I enter a pause? I've tried to hold down the * key, the 0 key, etc but
that doesn't work.
2) What's the best way to input address book data? All I see is a way to
sync with Outlook. I don't want my Outlook contact list in my phone. I want
a different contact list in my phone. On my old Nokia, the contact list was
easily edited as an Excel file then copied to the phone. Apparently the
address book is stored in a different format on the S710a. What is the best
method to accomplish this? Is there software available to create a contact
list then upload it to the phone? iSync looks like it could handle this task
but I don't have a Mac.

Thanks

More about : s710a

Anonymous
May 16, 2005 3:38:21 AM

Nevermind. I got DataPilot and am able to do 1 & 2 below.

!