Here's me using the Corsair 600T, any advice?

mr_lucklegs

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2011
Case:Corsair 600T
Motherboard: MSI 890FXA-GD70
GPU: EVGA GTS450
PSU:Thermaltake TR2 600w
RAM: DDR3 XMS CAS 7 2x2gb
CPU: AMD Phenom II 965 Black
DVD/RW: ASUS 24x
HARD DRIVE: Seagate 500gb
Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper TX2
:bounce:

Solution
umm..for the psu..if you can help it, upgrade it when you get the chance..it's lower quality but may suffice for a while..I would recommend a seasonic, antec, or corsair psu in the future...there are difference varieties..but those companies have great quality products...as for the cooler...well, I like the corsair h50/60/70 water coolers...if you want an air cooler..the one that you should be looking towards are the noctua's

asantesoul

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2010
lol.what do you need advice on...that set up is good! And that case is the bees-knees (I own one)..I love how sexy it makes my things look..the cable management is great,

The motherboard you have is nice too! I just hate that the sata cables are red! Fools! Couldn't make it black..smh

Hello mr_lucklegs;

Is this a finished build? Or a planned build? It's not clear from your first post.
Is this for gaming?

If you're planning on a new build there are some things you can do different to get a system with better overall performance.

Have you set a budget for this project?
If you fill out the form in*How To Ask For New Build Advice* you'll answer all the standard questions that help us get started.

You have a SLI graphics card on a CrossfireX motherboard.

Thermaltake TR2 600w is probably a 'below average PSU' and might be borderline lousy depending on which actual model number you now own.

Im gaming systems people usually spend more on the graphics card than on the case.

asantesoul

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2010
umm..for the psu..if you can help it, upgrade it when you get the chance..it's lower quality but may suffice for a while..I would recommend a seasonic, antec, or corsair psu in the future...there are difference varieties..but those companies have great quality products...as for the cooler...well, I like the corsair h50/60/70 water coolers...if you want an air cooler..the one that you should be looking towards are the noctua's

Solution

mr_lucklegs

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2011

Noctua huh,hmmm. Hey check out my htpc thread you might find it interesting.