wannaturnuptheheat

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2010
Approximate Purchase Date: ASAP

Budget Range: $25 before rebates

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Games, typing history papers

Parts Not Required: Case, GPU, Mobo, CPU, ODD, HDD, Mouse, Monitor, Speakers, PSU, Fans, HSF

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Newegg or Amazon (free two-day shipping from the latter)

Country of Origin: U.S.

Parts Preferences: Don't care

Overclocking: Not important

SLI or Crossfire: Didn't know you could SLI keyboards... should I look into this?

Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080, not sure why this is relevant

Additional Comments: I'm a pretty heavy gamer and have plenty of papers to write. Now, while I'm tempted to just jump on Newegg and get the cheapest standard layout keyboard I can find, I thought it may be worth it to get a keyboard that's a bit better than bottom-of-the-barrel.

So, that said, here's my guidelines:

1.) No pricier than $20, $25 if it's the best keyboard you've ever used and you would trade your firstborn for it.
2.) USB, PS/2, doesn't matter.
3.) While I'd LIKE some sort of crazy gamers' keyboard, my budget can't get me there. So, please no recommending the Logitech G11 (or whatever the one with the LCD display is) or anything else crazy like that.
4.) If you can provide a link to it on Newegg or Amazon, great.

I was looking at the ComfortCurve Keyboard, it's cheap and looks good... but it also looks VERY awkward. Anyone have experience with one?