Sign in with
Your question

BIOS update for ABIT IP35P

Last response: in Motherboards
March 3, 2012 2:30:57 PM

Please, I need the BIOS update for ABIT IP35P m724l_13.bin
It isn't available anymore on the internet.
Can anyone help?

More about : bios update abit ip35p

April 22, 2012 8:31:37 PM

mafi said:
Can anyone help?

I have - M724L_11.bin : http://extreme.pcgameshardware.de/prozessoren/212031-au...

I want to use a Intel C2Q Q8300 on my abit IP35P :pfff:  and I need to update it as well! Does anyone have the latest BIOS-Update :heink:  ?
April 26, 2012 1:33:51 PM

hey mafi! I finally found the version you need...
m724l_13.bin a guy from a german forum sent me the file.

I will send it to you, when you give me your email ;) 

Have a nice day!
Related resources
May 22, 2012 2:38:44 PM

mafi said:
Can anyone help?

I think you'll find this usefull
http://pross.org.uk/Abit/
I do have another link about (a lot of searching) get back to me if above no good to you.

Good Luck
May 26, 2012 12:47:53 PM

Sorry for bumping this thread, but I thought this might come in handy as this thread appears at the top in the google results for "IP35P BIOS 13" ;) 

I've opened up a mirror of the original Abit FTP server, holding everything that abit ever offered for download on their now-defunct website.

Thanks to "Tignanello" on the Computerbase.de forums, this now includes all E0 stepping (45nm CPU) BIOS updates that abit released elsewhere (they originally weren't on the FTP)

This includes the E0 BIOS for the IP35P (# 13) and several others.
I've actually used said BIOS myself to get a Pentium Dualcore E6300 (45nm Wolfdale 2.8GHz with VT) running on a IP35P, as the original (and officially "latest") BIOS #11 detected the CPU as running at near 100°C all the time, so the FanEQ fan speed controlling thingy in the BIOS went totally bonkers and ran all fans on full blast.. whoops.

Anyways.. If you need any Abit manuals, BIOSes, Utilities (uGuru, vGuru, HW Doctor, ..), ancient drivers that no manufacturer offers for download anymore (:D ) or high-resolution promo photos, check out the FTP ;) 

ftp://91.121.194.115

BIOS Updates are in "/pub/download/bios/", manuals in "/pub/download/manual/english/"

Notes on the FTP:
- Anonymous account is enabled
- Speed is limited to ~250KByte/s per IP/connection
- Trying to download the entire content of the FTP will result in a ban (temporary at first, if the person doesn't stop, permanent)

As for the last note: There's a file called "abit_backup.torrent" in the root of the FTP. Use that and a torrent client like µTorrent to download the entire contents (minus the E0 BIOSes). This won't block the FTP from being used by others (maximum number of connections reached) and is also one heck of a lot faster. You do the math.. 20GB of files at 250KByte/s from the FTP vs. up to 5MByte/s via Torrent if it's configured properly and your connection can handle those speeds (40mbps).
The same torrent file that's in the FTP root can also be found on The Pirate Bay (showing that it's not just for illegal content :p )
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7047734/Abit_Backup

If your ISP blocks access to TPB, I'm also running a proxy server dedicated to accessing TPB (and nothing else) on said server.
http://91.121.194.115:82/torrent/7047734/Abit_Backup

Allrighty.. Now I just have to hope that the anti-spam stuff won't block my post or something :p 

Have fun!
Bambooz
September 25, 2012 8:50:09 PM

Hi,

I need some help on ABIT IP35 PRO.
My registry shows that I have following version of BIOS
IntelR - 42302e31
Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG

The post screen shows that I have 1.06.74. I really do not remember which version I flashed many years back.

I had a problem with the high temperatures on the CPU. I bought the hyper 212 EVO and installed it. My temperature readings were consistent on both the cores of E8400 with some minor differences. After installing this new heatsink one of the core is showing 16 degrees and other core is showing 31 degrees. I re installed the heatsink still the same readings of temperatures. I think this is a knows problem and was fixed in some BIOS update.

Note: If I need to open a new thread or put this somewhere else please let me know.
September 25, 2012 11:52:12 PM

Just for the records.. IP35P is NOT the same as IP35 Pro. And the IP35 Pro XE is yet another Board.

Here's the BIOS folder for the IP35 Pro. The BIOS labeled "m629b_18_E0-stepping.zip" is the newest one available (Version 1.8), however it lacks the flash utility. You can grab that by downloading the next-older BIOS (Version 1.7; "m629b17.zip"). The zip file will have the older BIOS, a readme, the flash utility and two .bat files in it. Either edit the runme.bat file to use the newer BIOS file or delete the old BIOS and rename the new one to have the same name as the old one. Then put it all onto a bootable DOS floppy (or USB stick)

ftp://91.121.194.115/pub/download/bios/ip35pro/

I don't know if there was a windows flash utility by Abit that let you choose the file rather than download it straight from their servers, as I've always flashed BIOSes via DOS.
September 26, 2012 1:37:12 AM

Bambooz said:
Just for the records.. IP35P is NOT the same as IP35 Pro. And the IP35 Pro XE is yet another Board.

Here's the BIOS folder for the IP35 Pro. The BIOS labeled "m629b_18_E0-stepping.zip" is the newest one available (Version 1.8), however it lacks the flash utility. You can grab that by downloading the next-older BIOS (Version 1.7; "m629b17.zip"). The zip file will have the older BIOS, a readme, the flash utility and two .bat files in it. Either edit the runme.bat file to use the newer BIOS file or delete the old BIOS and rename the new one to have the same name as the old one. Then put it all onto a bootable DOS floppy (or USB stick)

ftp://91.121.194.115/pub/download/bios/ip35pro/

I don't know if there was a windows flash utility by Abit that let you choose the file rather than download it straight from their servers, as I've always flashed BIOSes via DOS.

Thanks a lot for quick reply. I will try this today and I do have ip35 PRO..
October 2, 2012 2:35:29 PM

Hello kneco,

If jou still have the m724l_13.bin bios , would you send it to me please?
You are my last hope.

Greets,
Pege

November 1, 2012 5:08:24 PM

pege said:
Hello kneco,

If jou still have the m724l_13.bin bios , would you send it to me please?
You are my last hope.

Greets,
Pege

All Abit BIOS versions are on my FTP, including the last beta ones for E0 support ;) 

ftp://91.121.194.115/pub/download/bios/ip35p/
!