Ati radeon 6370 1gb drivers download

G

please.where can i find "ati radeon 6370 1gb driver" to download ,i cant find them thanks

G

I tried installing that Whiz software and was successful! however though it detected that my current 6370 and other drivers are not up to date the download won't push through.

It always indicates I need to make a purchase which at the moment I can't since I have already spent a fortune to buy my new notebook with the 6370 in it. Is there a freeware software I can use to update my ATI?

I have purchased an HP G62-460SX, good specs for the price I can afford. Even with the dedicated graphics while I was watching a simple movie, I noticed a slight dragging during the preview. Is this a natural thing for a new device or is there something wrong with my new HP that I had for just 3 weeks.

mailpintu

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2011
I tried installing that Whiz software and was successful! however though it detected that my current 6370 and other drivers are not up to date the download won't push through.

It always indicates I need to make a purchase which at the moment I can't since I have already spent a fortune to buy my new notebook with the 6370 in it. Is there a freeware software I can use to update my ATI?

I have purchased an HP G62-460SX, good specs for the price I can afford. Even with the dedicated graphics while I was watching a simple movie, I noticed a slight dragging during the preview. Is this a natural thing for a new device or is there something wrong with my new HP that I had for just 3 weeks.

I have also purchased HP G62-455TX laptop.But for me also d same problem.While playing movie,it 's displaying blurred.