Where is the Drivers CD available for the GA-7DX for MicronPC?

SJB

Honorable
Mar 4, 2012
Need to locate the Drivers CD for my MicronPC GA-7DX motherboard. Mobo keeps rebooting. Is it necessary to upgrade the BIOS not to the latest for that PC but instead to the next higher BIOS revision? Can I put drivers on a floppy disk, boot to the command prompt and then unzip\install them?

Have searched the AMD, VIA websites and they only support more current drivers. There is no longer a site for MicronPC and I've upgraded to Wndows XP Pro SP3 and it did not have all the required drivers, such as the VIA bus master IDE controller, mouse, PnP monitor, AC'97 audio controller (WDM). Drivers disk shipped are for Millennia, not XP.

BiosAgentPlus (Phoenix's 3rd party supplier) incorrectly identified the video card so I don't trust their scan results. Must upgrade the CPU as some Microsoft programs now do not support the original AMD Athlon. Is there some source for faster new AMD Athlon XP processors or can I settle for one refurbished. I realize it's necessary to jumper JP51 to have 266 Mhz FSB enabled and also a 350 to 500W power supply will be necessary to prevent overheating. Will add memory to support XP Pro.

Need BIOS and CPU questions addressed to stop the unexpected rebooting that prevents downloads, installations, and use of applications.