  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 3:08:07 PM

Is it worth to built more than one "Public Space Port"?

More about : public space port

Anonymous
August 19, 2005 4:33:37 PM

Depends, do you need the happyness?

Also, supposibly it helps you get a minor amount of free colonist.

As far as does it help you get natives quicker, I haven't heard of
anything other than happyness. But hopefully someone else answers other
than a newbee like me.
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 9:23:24 PM

Build 5 for max happiness increase. As long as you have at least one
you have a chance to attract new natives... extras don't increase your
chance.

The colonist increase can be substantial if you are willing to put out
a great deal of cash. Each PSP provides the chance of bringing in 1
colonist per 1k already on the base. So 1,000,000 colonists with 100
PSP's could theoretically bring in between 0 - 100k new colonists. May
not sound like it's worth it since those PSPs would cost you over 50k
MCs, plus 1k MCs per turn. However compound interest is a pretty cool
thing.... I should know I work with a financial firm...
General Kael