Recieved Faulty Ram from Newegg

imtiax

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2011
Hey,

I ordered CORSAIR XMS3 8GB DDR3 1333MHZ last week, and I've been using it for the past few days and getting tons of BSOD's. I ran mem test86 and got a few errors.

The issue is i already cut out the UPC from the box for the rebate. But I have not mailed it out yet, I still have the UPC.

Will newegg still accept the RMA? If i mail the box and the UPC with the ram.

I recently bought some Corsair DDR 2 RAM for an old computer. I cut the UPC label and mailed it in for the rebate. Fortunately, the RAM is working fine!

DelroyMonjo

Distinguished
From Newegg, 30 days on RAM.
This is our Memory Standard Return Policy. Items covered by this policy (those products for which Newegg states "This item may be returned for a replacement or refund within 30 days only") must be returned to Newegg within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by Newegg, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.

The following conditions are not acceptable for return, and will result in the merchandise being returned to you:

•Any memory exhibiting physical damage
•Modules that are missing the manufacturer label containing model number and part number
•Modules that are missing the manufacturer warranty label
•Modules that were shipped with a manufacturer-applied heat spreader, but have had the heat spreader removed
•"Kit" Modules (which contain 2 or more memory modules packaged together) that are not returned as complete set
•USB Drives, Thumb Drives, Flash Memory, or any related product that is returned without the cap or protective casing

I'd still call or Email Newegg instead of taking a chance on spending $$$ on a return and be denied.