* 1 x Antec Twelve Hundred V3 Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case
* 2 x ASUS VH242H Black 23.6" 5ms HDMI Full 1080P Widescreen LCD Monitor
1. What overclock should I plan on setting my "Rig" too? What I do on it is: Game, Adobe CS4, and Stream Movies
1.1 (Related) At what point in the overclock do I suffer from performance gains and heat problems? Obviously I want this "Rig" to last me a good year before I sell it. So rephrase, at what frequency do I start losing performance? Ie: After 4.0?
2. If I buy an SSD drive, like a 120GB SSD, which one should I buy and how much of a difference will I see from an SSD versus my RAID 0 drives listed above?
3. **IDIOT ALERT** What thermal paste do you guys recommend on using for my build? (CPU to Heatsink)
3.1 (Related) How do I apply it? and how much? lol. . .
Please comment and critique my build as much as you guys can! I love any help and info you can give me please!
3.1 Youtube is your friend, as well as Google. A pea-sized is good enough.
No need for a Fatality board. It doesn't perform any better than a Asrock Extreme4 it's just marketing and money profit. http://www.hardwareheaven.com/reviews/1098/pg2/asrock-e...
If you read through this review, you'll see that the Extreme4 is on par, (The Extreme4 is 60$ less too).
You don't need DDR3 1600 let alone 8gb Ram that costs 135$. That's 55$ more than the value ram. Not even worth it when from 1600 to 1333 there is virtually no difference. Memory for OCing doesn't really matter with the easy OCs from SB. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
HI I build everything and it work stably, only have one question when i push power button to start PC before it get`s to BIOS it`s shut off everything and start working again with booting BIOS and Windows after that. When i check errors code everything was fine. other word`s after checking CPU why is it shut all and restarting again ??? Is it everyone have that??? Many thanks