Antec Formula 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussK1

Splendid
Reviews say the "formula 7" is the best non liquid-metal based paste out there, but I want to hear some "real world" experiences. Does anyone know about this product?

Thanks,
Russ

Solution

Answering my own question here... went ahead and bought the stuff, cleaned off the AS5 I previously had on there, applied the Formula 7, put everything together, held my breath and low and behold... I was simply amazed! 29 degrees celcius at idle and 48 degrees celcius under FULL load. This was right after application w/no burn in time. So, for now, I'm happy with it. It's only $12 bucks at staples so it's a steal... Newegg is charging $16 + $5.99 shipping so you can see a great deal.

Now where can I select myself as best answer??

Russ

RussK1

Splendid

Answering my own question here... went ahead and bought the stuff, cleaned off the AS5 I previously had on there, applied the Formula 7, put everything together, held my breath and low and behold... I was simply amazed! 29 degrees celcius at idle and 48 degrees celcius under FULL load. This was right after application w/no burn in time. So, for now, I'm happy with it. It's only $12 bucks at staples so it's a steal... Newegg is charging $16 + $5.99 shipping so you can see a great deal.

Now where can I select myself as best answer??

Russ

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.