Lan controller repair utility

Tags:
  • NICs
  • Acer
  • Ethernet Controller
  • Components
Last response: in Components
July 3, 2011 1:40:28 AM

I have an acer aspire l5100 (desktop) I switched to windows 7 and all my problems began. The ethernet controller wasnt found, I went to acer's site and to realtek but no joy. How can I find the model of my ethernet controller if it isnt detected? I tried switching back to vista still with no luck. I am currently connected wireless but it just bugs me that I cant solve the issue. SOMEONE PLLLLLLLEASE HELP!!!

More about : lan controller repair utility

July 3, 2011 4:17:19 PM

Download and run 'Belarc Advisor' - it will display all hardware and software on your computer.
m
l
June 24, 2012 1:09:40 AM

cbifco said:
I have an acer aspire l5100 (desktop) I switched to windows 7 and all my problems began. The ethernet controller wasnt found, I went to acer's site and to realtek but no joy. How can I find the model of my ethernet controller if it isnt detected? I tried switching back to vista still with no luck. I am currently connected wireless but it just bugs me that I cant solve the issue. SOMEONE PLLLLLLLEASE HELP!!!

Hi, I realise this is quite an old thread but wondered if you managed to rectify the issue and if so how, as I have the same issue?
m
l
!