Averatec reliability

Does anyone know how reliable Averatec laptop computers are? They
are not listed in the March 2005 Consumer Reports reliability chart.
Thank you in advance for all replies.
--
I used to think that most MDs were incompetent morons. I was wrong,
they are actually very intelligent and good at what they do which is

More about averatec reliability

    Daniel Prince <neutrino1@comcast.net> wrote:
    > Does anyone know how reliable Averatec laptop computers are?

    Not yet. Mine is only six months old.

    --
    pa at panix dot com

    x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
    x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

    On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 11:00:42 -0700, Daniel Prince
    <neutrino1@comcast.net> wrote:

    >Does anyone know how reliable Averatec laptop computers are? They
    >are not listed in the March 2005 Consumer Reports reliability chart.

    The forums I've been reading indicate no major problems except that
    some of them have a do not tamper unless you wish to void your
    warranty sticker over the memory and hd areas. There is a heck of an
    Averatec deal at Sam's club and they have a six month return policy,
    no restocking fee. I'm almost ready to give it a try.

    I have used a Sotec 3120X for a year and a half with no problems. Sotec
    became Averatec and they still sell a laptop of the same basic size;
    works fine for my needs.

    Daniel Prince wrote:
    > Does anyone know how reliable Averatec laptop computers are? They
    > are not listed in the March 2005 Consumer Reports reliability chart.
    > Thank you in advance for all replies.

Laptops