motherboard-MSI H67MA-E35
ram -corsair 4gb ddr3 1333mhz
graphic card-xfx ati 5770 gddr5
dvd drive -lg dvd writer
power supply- 450 watts an ordinary one as it suits my budget
case- an ordinary one which offers better cooling
monitor - ACER 20" HS201HL - LED
additional fans-1 120mm fan
i will not upgrade my system for 3 years if i buy a new system... will this specs make me to run all the game for atleast 30fps for the time of three years..im not a hardcore gamer i just play game as an entertainment, i spend 3 hrs for a game daily..I JUST WANT TO PLAY ALL THE GAMES WITHOUT ANY LAG...i already have keyboard ,mouse ,500gb hard disk and ups with me as im using with my old system which is pentium d gb ram and 1gb 9500gt ddr2
REPLY FAST PLS..THANKS IN ADVANCE..
a c 81 à CPUs
July 3, 2011 7:22:26 PM

Hello again. This setup is pretty ok. It will churn out satisfactory performance in most of the game titles available today. Am not sure if it'll keep doing it for the next three years though. You will eventually need a better video card and may be even require to upgrade on the processor as more titles acquire quad core pushing performance levels. All in all, keep your expectations low and you may end up with sweet surprises. Won't personally recommend cheaping out on the PSU though. Get it from a quality vendor like Corsair, Antec, Seasonic or XFX.
July 3, 2011 7:28:34 PM

but the i3 also has 4 cores as it has hyper threading a little slower than i5 so i think the processor is ok right then i will change my card to 6790 i caanot change it after 1 or 2 years because i will not have any money so i think 6790 is a beter card risht pls reply
Related resources
July 3, 2011 7:32:47 PM

i dont want it because it is a card for low res gaming ..i will sell it ..my doubt is will i3 will support me for 3 years because if i invest in i5 i will not have enough money to get a good psu like corsair

Best solution

a c 81 à CPUs
July 3, 2011 7:38:40 PM

A good PSU is critical. If keeping the i3 can get you a good Corsair model then that's the way I would like it to be.
July 3, 2011 7:47:46 PM

6790 is only slightly better than a 5770. I recommend a 6850 if you game 3 hours a day.

your system (the i3 one) is fine for gaming at resolution up to 1920x1080. In some of the extremely demadning games you may have to turn the settings down a notch to get good frame rates.

noone knows what will happen in 3 years. It is possible that by the end of the year a new game will be released which even a $3000 machine cannot max out. it is always unpredictable. we can tell you how your system will perform for current games. if you want more performance, get an i5 and video card like a 6950.

July 3, 2011 7:56:11 PM

Best answer selected by vishalaestro.
July 3, 2011 7:56:49 PM

can u explain me how important the psu is because i dont know how to choose a psu
July 3, 2011 8:05:59 PM

actually i should ask this in mobo section as there was no reply im asking in this section ...here are two mobos among the two which is best Intel DH67VR vs MSi H67MA-E35 vs Intel DH67Bl the mobo is not for gaming its for multimedia purpose
a c 81 à CPUs
July 4, 2011 5:09:31 AM

They are all based on the same chipset so they are almost same. Just look through the feature list (no. of USB ports, SATA ports etc.) of each motherboard and select the one you like.

The easiest way of selecting a PSU is this. Get to know how many watts output your system will need. You can calculate it here at www.extreme.outervision.com/psucalculatorlite.jsp. Next is to search for a similar watts (a little higher is better) PSU from a quality vendor and within your max budget limit. After discovering the PSU, search around web for reviews. If you find the reviews satisfactory then go ahead and get it.
!