Big Bang Game Ender...

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 29, 2005 2:46:33 PM

Does anyone have an exe\script that will take all the current ships
within a game and place them all at one location for a "Big Bang" final
combat?

A game I am in has reached an unconcluded end and one large final
combat would be great to finish the game. If anyone has ideas on this I
would love to hear.

More about : big bang game ender

August 29, 2005 9:01:12 PM

> Yes and no. Check out Roger Norris' VediVici - see another thread of
> that name on this newsgroup for the URL. It can create such a script,
> but I do not think the ships' attacks settings or devices are set.
> Still, it should make a spectacular barney!

As much as I love to toot my own horn, I'm afraid VidiVici doesn't do
that. I think you're confusing it with VGAP4 Assistant, which can be
found here:

http://www.furfur.demon.co.uk/geop/vgap4assistant/vgap4...
Anonymous
August 30, 2005 2:21:12 AM

Doc asks

--
Paul Honigmann
August 30, 2005 11:00:07 AM

Thanks lads, this should do the trick.

Will start collecting all the Turn files to generate the "BIG BANG"
script.
!