Big Bang Game Ender...

Does anyone have an exe\script that will take all the current ships
within a game and place them all at one location for a "Big Bang" final
combat?

A game I am in has reached an unconcluded end and one large final
combat would be great to finish the game. If anyone has ideas on this I
would love to hear.
3 answers Last reply
More about bang game ender

    > Yes and no. Check out Roger Norris' VediVici - see another thread of
    > that name on this newsgroup for the URL. It can create such a script,
    > but I do not think the ships' attacks settings or devices are set.
    > Still, it should make a spectacular barney!

    As much as I love to toot my own horn, I'm afraid VidiVici doesn't do
    that. I think you're confusing it with VGAP4 Assistant, which can be
    found here:

    http://www.furfur.demon.co.uk/geop/vgap4assistant/vgap4assistant.htm

    Doc asks

    --
    Paul Honigmann

    Thanks lads, this should do the trick.

    Will start collecting all the Turn files to generate the "BIG BANG"
    script.

Games Video Games