Asus rma need help.

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
March 8, 2012 1:44:10 PM

i tried Rma'ing an asus board but they said the country it is shipped to is not uk? when i had bought it of a UK version of amazon, i dont know how to explain this and im really frustrated so here it is

what can i do now? please help me

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting ASUS Customer Service.

I am afraid to say it is not possible.
If I could do it, I would arrange the service at the beginning.
It is th policy.
I have tried my best.

Best Regards,

Stacey

ASUS Customer Service

From:ASUS TSD
To:mahmood1978@hotmail.co.uk
Date:2012-03-05 09:06:52

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting ASUS Customer Service.

I am afraid to say that according to the Product S/N of the motherboard, the country we
shipped the motherboard to is not UK.
And we don't provide global warranty.
First, please contact your reseller, check if he can help you with your problem.
If it is not possible, do you have any friends in France?
If yes, you could send the motherboard to France, then contact with the RMA
department in there to see if they can help.

Best Regards,

Stacey

ASUS Customer Service
From:ASUS TSD
To:mahmood1978@hotmail.co.uk
Date:2012-03-02 06:26:12

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting ASUS Customer Service.

I have passed the case to the local department, there will be someone to contact you.
Please wait for a while.

Best Regards,

Stacey

ASUS Customer Service
From:ASUS TSD
To:mahmood1978@hotmail.co.uk
Date:2012-02-29 03:43:50

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting ASUS Customer Service.

I cannot find any information in our sytem according to bm0cs180438.
Could you please check again?

Best Regards,

Stacey

ASUS Customer Service
From:ASUS TSD
To:mahmood1978@hotmail.co.uk
Date:2012-02-27 09:50:10

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting ASUS Customer Service.

What was the name of your retailer when they sold the motherboard to you?
Then I can pass this to our related department.

Best Regards,

Stacey

ASUS Customer Service
From:ASUS TSD
To:mahmood1978@hotmail.co.uk
Date:2012-02-27 02:53:24

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting ASUS Customer Service.

Amazon does not exist?
Are you sure?

Best Regards,

Stacey

ASUS Customer Service
From:ASUS TSD
To:mahmood1978@hotmail.co.uk
Date:2012-02-23 06:52:26

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting ASUS Customer Service.

My name is Stacey and it's my pleasure to help you with your problem.

Please make sure every equipment installed correctly such as power and so on.
If no effort, please clear the cmos to load default settings and try again.
If it is not helpful, I suggest you to take the motherboard out of case and keep the
necessary components(a CPU, a memory, a video card) onboard for a test.
If the problem still exists, if possible, please change the necessary components to
test again.
If none of my advices can work, could you find your retailer? If yes, first try to have a
further check with your vendor.

Welcome to refer Troubleshooting & FAQ for ASUS products in ASUS website:
Troubleshooting - http://support.asus.com/troubleshooting/troubleshooting...
SLanguage=en-us
FAQ - http://support.asus.com/faq/faq.aspx?SLanguage=en-us

If you continue to experience issues in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

Stacey

ASUS Customer Service