NVIDIA GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS

Hello, my PC windows is xp an I want to install seven but I haven't new graphic card for this windows. pleas Guide me. thanks.
10 answers Last reply
More about nvidia geforce 7300 7200
  1. You should be OK as far as graphics go. If you run into issues you may have to disable Aero but I doubt it. You should give consideration to the other components in your system. It looks like your system is quite old based on GPU and OS.
  2. What do you plan to do with the PC?
  3. Herr_Koos said:
    What do you plan to do with the PC?

I work auto cad and GIS(Geographic Information system) with my PC.

Genuine Intel(R)CPU
    2160@1.80 GHz
    1.81 Gh, 1.00 GB Of ram
    display adapter: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 SE/7200 Gs
  4. Wamphryi said:
    You should be OK as far as graphics go. If you run into issues you may have to disable Aero but I doubt it. You should give consideration to the other components in your system. It looks like your system is quite old based on GPU and OS.

I work auto cad and GIS(Geographic Information system) with my PC.

Genuine Intel(R)CPU
    2160@1.80 GHz
    1.81 Gh, 1.00 GB Of ram
    display adapter: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 SE/7200 Gs
  5. You should be OK with Windows 7 on that PC, but I would advise you add at least another GB of RAM, especially for CAD work.
  6. Herr_Koos said:
    You should be OK with Windows 7 on that PC, but I would advise you add at least another GB of RAM, especially for CAD work.

thank you my friend.
    can I ask what is or was your field and university?
    Im from Golestan province in Iran.
  7. JALILGHEZELL said:
    thank you my friend.
    can I ask what is or was your field and university?
    Im from Golestan province in Iran.

Degree in computer engineering from the North-West University in Potchefstroom, South Africa. Not that my degree taught me anything about PC troubleshooting.. :D
  8. Windows 7 minimum system requirments calls for 1 gig of ram, but in my experience it does not run very well on 1. 2 gigs seems to be the magic number.
  9. bucknutty said:
    Windows 7 minimum system requirments calls for 1 gig of ram, but in my experience it does not run very well on 1. 2 gigs seems to be the magic number.

thank you my friend.
  10. Herr_Koos said:
    Degree in computer engineering from the North-West University in Potchefstroom, South Africa. Not that my degree taught me anything about PC troubleshooting.. :D

thank you for your mood,s.
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Nvidia Graphics Cards Geforce Windows XP Windows 7