New Labor Camp Production

Last response: in Video Games
September 6, 2005 10:07:33 AM

Does anyone know what each camp/race can produce with labor camps under
the new host?

Thanks.

More about : labor camp production

Anonymous
September 7, 2005 5:44:15 AM

It seems that Labor Camps and Labor mines don't fail never.

EE will produce 12 mc per LC and all others will produce 3 Mc.

Death rate seems to be 1.5% + 0.5%x(LCs/100)

.... and EE add 10% more.
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 10:02:43 AM

thanks.
September 7, 2005 12:37:02 PM

I really love the change to the labor camp. THANKS TIM !

I play the EE, I confirm the 12MC per camp, and working 100% of the
time, no riot.

Labor mine ? Same change ?

Lizard prisoner selling ? any change in their price ?

Lord Lancelot
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 1:07:43 PM

Give the same chance of a riot, that a Federation ship explode due to
holodeck malfunction, I don't agree to more than that.

Lord Lancelot
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 3:13:48 PM

Are there NO riots anymore ? Although I play EE I think the riot messages
are ok,
LCs should riot at least "some" time. (Because it adds flavour to the game,
makes it more realistic and colorful)

Splitted

"Lord Lancelot" <polandor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I really love the change to the labor camp. THANKS TIM !
>
> I play the EE, I confirm the 12MC per camp, and working 100% of the
> time, no riot.
>
> Labor mine ? Same change ?
>
> Lizard prisoner selling ? any change in their price ?
>
> Lord Lancelot

September 13, 2005 5:23:09 AM

Lord Lancelot wrote:
> Give the same chance of a riot, that a Federation ship explode due to
> holodeck malfunction, I don't agree to more than that.
>
> Lord Lancelot

How about Labour Camps needing a certain amount of troops to work (like
mines and colonists), something like 10 troops per camp. And if you only
have 90% of the troops that you need there is a 10% chance per camp of a
riot, etc.
!