WTB:Laptop, Looking for a Deal

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Share
April 21, 2005 4:54:06 PM

I was going to use a Coupon code at Dell but thats still out of my price
range, Also I was looking at refurbs at Dell outlet but it seems the ebayers
snatch the good deals up in seconds of being posted only to re-list on ebay
for 200- 300 profit....

I am looking at spending about 500.00 and want something at least a little
modern, Have a chance to get an older Toshiba with a 1.5 Celeron and 256 MB
Ram for 420.00, Although that is not a bad deal, i fell like I can get
something better for 500.00 - 550.00...

Anyone have any little gems of a deal tucked away for someone who Desperatly
needs a laptop?

More about : wtb laptop deal

April 21, 2005 4:54:07 PM

go here an look www.pricewatch.com

"gcc" <nospamming@me.com> wrote in message
news:o nN9e.901$%L1.409@newssvr30.news.prodigy.com...
>I was going to use a Coupon code at Dell but thats still out of my price
>range, Also I was looking at refurbs at Dell outlet but it seems the
>ebayers snatch the good deals up in seconds of being posted only to re-list
>on ebay for 200- 300 profit....
>
> I am looking at spending about 500.00 and want something at least a little
> modern, Have a chance to get an older Toshiba with a 1.5 Celeron and 256
> MB Ram for 420.00, Although that is not a bad deal, i fell like I can get
> something better for 500.00 - 550.00...
>
> Anyone have any little gems of a deal tucked away for someone who
> Desperatly needs a laptop?

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
April 21, 2005 10:04:31 PM

gcc wrote:
> I am looking at spending about 500.00 and want something at least a little
> modern, Have a chance to get an older Toshiba with a 1.5 Celeron and 256 MB
> Ram for 420.00, Although that is not a bad deal, i fell like I can get
> something better for 500.00 - 550.00...

Dell had a new Inspiron 1000 notebook for $499 shipped yesterday.
# Celeron 2.2GHz, 14.1" XGA, 256MB DDR, 24x CDRW/DVD Combo
# 30GB Drive, 10/100 + 56k, Integrated A/V, XP Home, 90-Day Warranty
Use coupon code 1Z6Q6QN2SX6D9R
I don't know if it still works today, but you can give it a try.
Related resources
April 21, 2005 11:31:48 PM

Try to buy a Dell coupon from EBay which will give you $$$ off. Just
remember coupons are applied to original price, not the sale prices.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
April 22, 2005 1:33:54 AM

I have a Dell Inspiron 5000e 650 mg Celeron (PIII),256 meg RAM, 20 gig
HD, modem, network card (PC Card), Win 98SE, new A/C adapter and
backlight. Looking for $350. Write me at ken10254@aol.com if interested.

gcc wrote:
> I was going to use a Coupon code at Dell but thats still out of my price
> range, Also I was looking at refurbs at Dell outlet but it seems the ebayers
> snatch the good deals up in seconds of being posted only to re-list on ebay
> for 200- 300 profit....
>
> I am looking at spending about 500.00 and want something at least a little
> modern, Have a chance to get an older Toshiba with a 1.5 Celeron and 256 MB
> Ram for 420.00, Although that is not a bad deal, i fell like I can get
> something better for 500.00 - 550.00...
>
> Anyone have any little gems of a deal tucked away for someone who Desperatly
> needs a laptop?

August 14, 2009 1:08:42 AM

Hey,
I have a Hp Compaq NX9600 laptop with a 20in screen, 3.6 GHZ intel pentium 4 prossesor, 1gb of ram, ati Graphics card, built in wireless, comes with 2 hard drives and also comes with a random removable wireless card i had, Has a brand new charger i just bought today still in package, I Cleared everything on both hard drives because im not risking having information swap. I have no clue were you are located but im looking to get $550.00 USD alone for the laptop and im sure that the max shipping amount will be like $50.00 USD. It Was a AMAZING laptop for me and I loved it. For Further questions or anything Email me At

Burton3039@yahoo.com
!