Intel (R) Intergrated Graphics Device Not Supported on this processor

azmanmanz

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2011
Hello,
Im use intel processor Diagnostic Tools to check my i7 2600k processor. Quering IGD Intel (R) not supported. As i know I7 2600K integrated with HD3000. please help to explain. Thx

DylanPlecki

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2011

Well, its all to do with the motherboard. The i7 2600k does include integrated graphics, but you need either a H67 or Z68 chipset on your motherboard to use the integrated graphics, but if you have a P67 chipset you can only overclock.

P67 = overclock
H67 = integrated graphics
Z68 = overclocking and integrated graphics

Yes I would guess that you have a P67 board or one of Gigabytes Z68 boards that don't support the IGP (Intergraded Graphics on Processor). Look on the I/O shield and see if there is a video port? HDMI, Display port, DVI, or VGA.

Like the others have stated the Intel® Core™ i7-2600K does have the IGP build into the processor but you can't take advantage of it without support from the motherboard that you have.

Christain Wood
Intel Enthusiast Team

azmanmanz

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2011

I'm use Gigabyte Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3.
After read the manual, it's said the motherboard doesn't support the integrated graphic processor..
What the waste.. (

Yea I am sorry. With about half of their Z68 boards, Gigabyte did something that confused a lot of us in removed support for the IGP (Intergraded Graphics on processor). I think they view them as a replacement for P67 with Intel SRT.

Christian Wood
Intel Enthusiast Team

TRENDING THREADS