Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

Does anyone know the price of amd radeon memory

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
March 11, 2012 6:38:21 AM

i heard that amd memory are best memory kits competing corsair does anyone know the cost of 4x2gb ram kit..
Related resources
a c 328 V Motherboard
a c 146 } Memory
March 11, 2012 6:54:57 AM

Probably not the best RAM, but AMD found the partner in Patriot Memory,

so it is OK RAM : ))
Score
0
a b V Motherboard
March 11, 2012 7:00:34 AM

its not the fastest but it is fully compatible with itself. this is actually unique.
for example if you have my dual channel kit from gskil and you upgrade to a quad channel motherboard there is about a 1 in 3 chance that buying another dual channel kit of the same model, will work. with amd memory, as long as its the same model # it will work together in a dual/tripple/quad channel setup. they only have one model number per speed.
Score
0
March 11, 2012 9:24:13 AM


they have given an editors choice so is there any proof to say that is not the best memory i think its equal to a corsair vengeance memory and i asked about radeon memory not performance memory and an another question is there any major disadvantages using a matx mobo becasue intel atx mobos costs more but amd's costs very less with many features like ddr3 1600mhz, overclocking,crossfire but i have to sacrifice in processor power like i5 to which i should go matx mobo + intel i5 2400 or atx mobo +fx 6100
Score
0
a c 328 V Motherboard
a c 146 } Memory
March 11, 2012 10:35:12 AM

vishalaestro said:
they have given an editors choice so is there any proof to say that is not the best memory i think its equal to a corsair vengeance memory and i asked about radeon memory not performance memory and an another question is there any major disadvantages using a matx mobo becasue intel atx mobos costs more but amd's costs very less with many features like ddr3 1600mhz, overclocking,crossfire but i have to sacrifice in processor power like i5 to which i should go matx mobo + intel i5 2400 or atx mobo +fx 6100

Hi there,

I would just say that there is not such thing as best RAM out there.

I like Corsair the best, but it is my opinion. Somebody may say different.

It is good RAM for sure, but only time will tell, if it is still OK after a few years.

Score
0
a c 328 V Motherboard
a c 146 } Memory
March 11, 2012 10:36:00 AM

They have no XMP profile for the Intel CPU's : ))
Score
0
March 11, 2012 11:28:19 AM

nikorr said:
They have no XMP profile for the Intel CPU's : ))

actually what is the use of intel's xmp can u pls tell me ..what are its advantages over amd memory
Score
0
a c 328 V Motherboard
a c 146 } Memory
March 11, 2012 11:35:06 AM

Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (Intel® XMP) is a performance-packed expansion of the standard DDR3 memory specification. It enables a robust, overclocking solution designed to take advantage of the mega-gaming features built into Intel® technology-based PCs. If you like to overclock and squeeze every possible ounce of performance from your PC, then memory based on Intel XMP is the solution you need to fully dominate–without breaking a sweat.1

Designed for ultimate flexibility, Intel XMP-based platforms offer major advantages for pro gamers, novices, and everyone in between. With predefined and certified memory optimizations built into Intel® XMP, overclocking on Intel technology-based PCs is easy right out of the box. Expert users still have the option of manually changing specific parameters for personalized fine-tuning.
Score
0
a c 328 V Motherboard
a c 146 } Memory
March 11, 2012 11:39:58 AM

So XMP is Ram OC'ing with profile saved on the SPD chip.

Its RAM overclocking when no extra OC knowledge is required.

Nothing special, but people not interested in the OC stuff, can do it too : ))
Score
0
March 11, 2012 12:31:19 PM

nikorr said:
So XMP is Ram OC'ing with profile saved on the SPD chip.

Its RAM overclocking when no extra OC knowledge is required.

Nothing special, but people not interested in the OC stuff, can do it too : ))

for this specs pls tell a best and fastest memory kit 2x4gb
intel i5 2400
mobo-intel dh67vr(supports only upto 1333mhz)
gpu.nvidia 9600gt
psu..delta 300w psu
seagate 500gb hdd
the ram should be fastest without overclocking
Score
0

Best solution

a c 328 V Motherboard
a c 146 } Memory
March 11, 2012 12:41:19 PM

vishalaestro said:
for this specs pls tell a best and fastest memory kit 2x4gb
intel i5 2400
mobo-intel dh67vr(supports only upto 1333mhz)
gpu.nvidia 9600gt
psu..delta 300w psu
seagate 500gb hdd
the ram should be fastest without overclocking

Sorry, but your mobo doesn't support the XMP profile.

Get that RAM from AMD, it is just fine. Make sure that it is @ 1.5V!
Share
March 11, 2012 12:58:56 PM

so its the fastest memory without xmp thanks..
Score
0
March 11, 2012 1:14:05 PM

Best answer selected by vishalaestro.
Score
0
a c 328 V Motherboard
a c 146 } Memory
March 12, 2012 12:15:16 AM

Thanx for the vote : ))
Score
0
a c 328 V Motherboard
a c 146 } Memory
March 12, 2012 12:15:24 AM

This topic has been closed by Nikorr
Score
0
!