Does anyone know the price of amd radeon memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution

Sorry, but your mobo doesn't support the XMP profile.

Get that RAM from AMD, it is just fine. Make sure that it is @ 1.5V!

farrengottu

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2011
its not the fastest but it is fully compatible with itself. this is actually unique.
for example if you have my dual channel kit from gskil and you upgrade to a quad channel motherboard there is about a 1 in 3 chance that buying another dual channel kit of the same model, will work. with amd memory, as long as its the same model # it will work together in a dual/tripple/quad channel setup. they only have one model number per speed.

vishalaestro

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2011

they have given an editors choice so is there any proof to say that is not the best memory i think its equal to a corsair vengeance memory and i asked about radeon memory not performance memory and an another question is there any major disadvantages using a matx mobo becasue intel atx mobos costs more but amd's costs very less with many features like ddr3 1600mhz, overclocking,crossfire but i have to sacrifice in processor power like i5 to which i should go matx mobo + intel i5 2400 or atx mobo +fx 6100

Hi there,

I would just say that there is not such thing as best RAM out there.

I like Corsair the best, but it is my opinion. Somebody may say different.

It is good RAM for sure, but only time will tell, if it is still OK after a few years.

Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (Intel® XMP) is a performance-packed expansion of the standard DDR3 memory specification. It enables a robust, overclocking solution designed to take advantage of the mega-gaming features built into Intel® technology-based PCs. If you like to overclock and squeeze every possible ounce of performance from your PC, then memory based on Intel XMP is the solution you need to fully dominate–without breaking a sweat.1

Designed for ultimate flexibility, Intel XMP-based platforms offer major advantages for pro gamers, novices, and everyone in between. With predefined and certified memory optimizations built into Intel® XMP, overclocking on Intel technology-based PCs is easy right out of the box. Expert users still have the option of manually changing specific parameters for personalized fine-tuning.

vishalaestro

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2011

for this specs pls tell a best and fastest memory kit 2x4gb
intel i5 2400
mobo-intel dh67vr(supports only upto 1333mhz)
gpu.nvidia 9600gt
psu..delta 300w psu
seagate 500gb hdd
the ram should be fastest without overclocking

Sorry, but your mobo doesn't support the XMP profile.

Get that RAM from AMD, it is just fine. Make sure that it is @ 1.5V!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.