Dose the ASUS Xonar DG PCI 5.1 Audio Card fit the dell optiplex gx620

im trying to upgrade my sound card in my desktop but im not sure if the ASUS Xonar DG PCI 5.1 Audio Card will fit i know i have a pci slot and that the sound card is ment to be a pci card but when i see a image of the sound card it dont look like a pci card i dont have the best understanding of pcs i just know how to use them lol is any one able to reassure me that it will fit or not before i buy it

thanks
elliott
7 answers Last reply
More about dose asus xonar audio card dell optiplex gx620
  1. Send the link for the exact sound card you are looking at. Also, what style of case does your GX620 use?
  2. COLGeek said:
    Send the link for the exact sound card you are looking at. Also, what style of case does your GX620 use?

this is the sound card http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003ZXDOL6/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller= and the case style is a desktop computer and sorry for posting twice wasn't sure it has posted the first time
  3. Yes, that is a PCI card and as long as you have an open PCI slot, you will be good to go. Just be sure to disable the on-board audio adapter in your BIOS before you install the new sound card.

Good luck!!!
  4. Yes! You are good to go!
  5. ok thanks for the help :D
  6. We aim to please! Have fun!!!
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Asus PCI Audio Sound Cards