Help With question

, i got a stock core 2 quad q6600 @ 2.4

with an asus basic cooler,

hp motherboard

6 gigs of ddr2

and a 300 watt hp powersupply

and a sata hard-drive 320 gigs,

the question is what good quality budget powersupply would u recommand, and what videocard would give me good frames per second in new games today,

i had a 4890 but was heating and what consumming too much power on my old e8500 stock, so please help me find a decent under 150$ graphic card to play games on high with aa and all the settings tweaked

thnxs, so around 115$ canadian for powersupply and 160$ max canadian for graphic card thnxs

mostly new vegas and new shooting games, that are gonna come out in dx11, mostly 1600x1200 resolution, and ya id need to change board for the oc, so ya not for now but i plan to maybe, what would u recommand for the moment pls and maybe for star-craft 2

The 5850 or GTX460 will handle anything you can throw at it.The 5850 is faster and at the same price,it should have no problem maxing out those games.But you will really need to O.C. to get the most out of it.

Are you planning on Crossfiring/SLI'ing in the future?

no im not, and i cant afford a new i7, just got ahold of the q6600, and i dont wanna risk damaging it , but i can eventually by a p35 mobo and a good cooler, i already got adata 1066+ ram for ocing, so im good on that but need the mobo plus good 775 cooler

and the sites that are good are ncix.com and tigerdirect.ca and newegg.ca if u need those, since im in canada thnxs

If newegg will ship to Canads then buy from them.Get the 5850 and the PSU.The 5850 is still a really good card and will dominate any game your trying to play.
I understand you don't want to O.C. but could loose anywhere from 5-30FPS because of your CPU.But as long as your not playing anything super CPU demanding it shouldn't hurt you that much.