Top 10 gaming laptops which can play all games without lag

Wampbit

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2011
That's not true, usually there are a couple of top-end gaming laptops, using SLI cards and all, which can play everything very well - in the past I've owned a few myself.

However, they do cost over twice that of the equivalent desktop, overheat/burn-out frequently (so much so that all I have owned have had to be warranty replaced for fried components), are irritatingly heavy (too heavy to use as a laptop), and very hot - so much so that if you use the laptop keyboard you will usually find your fingers and wrists heated to an unpleasant extent.

I would very much advise against getting one; to directly answer your question there is no ranking of such pre-built laptops for reference, you will just have to look at the different makers yourself, and see what the specs are.

T-Rex

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2011
There are many laptops that can play any game you want, and I do mean any game almost perfectly. One very reputable brand is Alienware, I am currently planning on getting an M18x, so I've done some research about it. And let me tell you, this thing is a beast, it's capable of beating many desktops. You can also go to Sager, CyberPower, iBUYPOWER, Digital Storm, ASUS, and more to build awesome gaming laptops, that is if you're willing to spend the money, of course. As good as all these brands are, there's no argument that Alienware's M18x is the only laptop that is capable of becoming a ridiculously awesome gaming powerhouse.

T-Rex

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2011
One more thing I will add is that you shouldn't expect to get your money's worth compared to a desktop PC. You should only get a laptop if you plan on traveling a lot like I do, or at least plan on gaming at home, university, work, friend's house, and anywhere with internet access :)

Eben-Ezer Gemoto

Honorable
Oct 11, 2013
If you're really that into gaming you should just use a personally customized desktop computer. But if you really want to go for laptops I suggest you visit brands from MSI, Razer, Alienware etc. some comes with great video cards, ssd's, big rams, and even processors to avoid any lag.

But if you'd like just optimize the game to the lowest setting to have less lag as much as possible and don't keep multiple tabs open to keep you ram running mostly on the game not the background processes.

Just my opinion though, if money's not a problem, just buy the best gaming set you could see, but if you're a little low on budget just sacrifice a bit of graphics for better performance.