Sign in with
Your question

Motherboard LED?

Last response: in Motherboards
March 13, 2012 10:12:54 PM

Hello,
So this is the first time I'm building a computer.
I'm using a GIGABYTE GA-970A-UD3 and when I turn on the power I'm not getting any output from my monitor. All the fans are working though, including ones only powered through the motherboard.

From my searches on this forum, people keep on mentioning motherboard LEDs, which I can't seem to find on my motherboard or any mention of it in the manual.

So does this motherboard even have an LED on it, or is not something that's included? Also, if my motherboard is powering the fans would that indicate it's working?

More about : motherboard led

a b V Motherboard
March 13, 2012 10:28:57 PM

inb4everything said:
Hello,
So this is the first time I'm building a computer.
I'm using a GIGABYTE GA-970A-UD3 and when I turn on the power I'm not getting any output from my monitor. All the fans are working though, including ones only powered through the motherboard.

From my searches on this forum, people keep on mentioning motherboard LEDs, which I can't seem to find on my motherboard or any mention of it in the manual.

So does this motherboard even have an LED on it, or is not something that's included? Also, if my motherboard is powering the fans would that indicate it's working?

No, it doesn't indicate that it is working. Doesn't indicate that it isn't either. Take a look at this: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261145-31-perform-ste...
m
l
Related resources
!