Need Gaming Rig for Force Dynamic 301 Sim Platform

fraza44

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2011
HI All,

This is my first post on TH. I recently got lucky on the purchase of a Force Dynamic 301 flight sim platform with three DVI monitors. I now need to purchase a prebuilt gaming computer. Because of my current location in Afghanistan, I don't have time to build the rig myself while home on R&R but would like to be able to get the sim platform in action during my break. I haven't been keeping up with the latest CPU or GPU so any advice would be welcomed.

I checked out the CyberPower computers and I like the pricing but I don't know which one will give me the best performance within my budget SO PLEASE HELP.

Approximate Purchase Date: 5 May 2011

Budget Range: $1300 - $2000

System Usage from Most to Least Important: New and old flight sim game only (Falcon 4.0, Jane's USAF, Microsoft, and others)

Parts Not Required: monitors, speakers

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Prefer prebuilt from online retailer like CyberPower, Newegg, Tiger Direct and others

Country of Origin: Pensacola Florida USA

Parts Preferences: Intel or AMD CPU which ever will give best performance for flight sim, quality RAM, brand name video card, 7.1 sound card, USB 3.0, SATA III

Overclocking: Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: No

Monitor Resolution: 1600x1200 (not 100% sure what resolution the monitors can handle)

Additional Comments: I'm not to concerned about how quiet the rig is. Are there any sound card that offer dual LFE subwoofer outputs, I plan to install bass shaker.
Will need best Windows OS for flight sim gamse. GPU must support 3 monitors with smooth game play at relistic graphics levels. Don't need
a large amount of storage space this system will be in my workshop area and only used to support the Force Dynamic Motion based platform
If the GPU can support 4 monitor that would be even better but I don't want to do SLI.

Thanks in advance any recommendations

Andre