MobiTV added to my account

ERNIE

I was just online, checking my current billing
information on cingular.com, and noticed my
bill was around $10 more than usual.

Of course, no current billing information was
available online, just last month's information.

I called cingular's customer service and was
told that this MobiTV service was added to my
account on April 30th. I disputed this claim,
stating that I did not add this service, and
didn't even know what it was.

Anyway, the charge/service was canceled, but,
anyone else notice this additional service being
added to their accounts?

that's alright cingular screwed up my parents account. They put my sister's
number on some other person's account somehow. So they called us asking why
they were getting billed for our calls. We called cingular and they had
placed her number on someone else's account. I don't know if it ever got
straightened out or not because I still can't access cingular online because
i lost my password.