Stuck on windows 7 logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimeloklk

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2011
Hey guys, i recently built a computer and got everything working :D . Now my problem is that after i shut down my computer for example at night and turn it on in the morning it will always get stuck in the windows 7 logo. I have to turn off the pc and turn it back on once or twice for it to boot correctly. Is there any way to fix this problem? I have have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit and i have re-installed it twice already but still get this problem. This only happens when i leave the computer off for a long period of time.

If i have the wrong section i apologize, but i'm some what new to the forums.

dimeloklk

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2011
Sorry for double posting, for got to include this.

Sometimes i get this error that says Hyper Transport sync flood on boot. It has only happened like 2 times, but i think i should mention it.

dimeloklk

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2011
That kind off fixed the problem. I even change the slot the ram was but today i got the same problem. The pc was booting but got stuck on the windows 7 logo. A restart does fix it, but happens again after i leave my pc off for a very long time.

dimeloklk

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2011
Mobo - FOXCONN A7DA-S 3.0 AM3 790GX RT - Bios p09
MEM - 2Gx2|GSKILL F3-10666CL8D-4GBRM
CPU - amd athlon II x4 640
PSU - APEVIA(ASP)|ATX-AS680W-BL RT
Graphics card - HIS|H685FN1GD HD6850 1G R

dimeloklk

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2011
So far my pc has been working fine. I contacted Foxconn and they told me do reset bios settings since the updated they gave me changed them. The pc has been working fine for the past 2 days. Thanks to everyone for replying and helping out.

Good for u, small fix like that is no problem at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.