Exploding Grav Minefield

I'm the rebel, I have an enemy Death Star (EE), in one of my rebel grav
minefield (acquired via trading), will one exploding minefiled do
enought damage, to the EE ship, to not be able to HYP the same turn ?

The ships has it's full load of repair, and has 0 damage for now.

Thanks in advance.

Lord Lancelot

I believe even one hyperdrive damage will prevent jump.
GK

Ok since the exploding is at the start of the host run, he will
probably have the time to fix it before the jump at 100 movement phase.

Does someone know how much damage a grav field make and when, and how
long it take for the EE to fix it.

Lord Lancelot

Magik

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2004

I think Grav detonations do 10% for all races but the Enforcers, but
you may want to sim (and let me know what you find).

>From http://www.saarlandoutpost.com/clausimu under Host Changes |
Starships | Other:

Hyper Drive
Repair rate: 30%
If Force Good is greater than 20 max repair rate is 60%.

Magik

Repairs happen at the end of the turn...after all movement but before
devices such as the incarceration beam... any damage done to a
hyperdrive in a single turn will prevent hyperjumping.
General Kael

The EE will not be able to jump if you just turn the GravMines on :)

If he has subspace Engines and can reache the edge of the GravMinefiled
before Tick 100 you can do nothing ...

splitted